About Aquarius

Only MJ12 has access to Project Aquarius. No other government agency, to include the military has access to the information about Project Aquarius. There are only two copies of Project Aquarius and the location is known only to MJ12.

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Ufo Sighting In Paterson

Ufo Sighting In Paterson
UFO SIGHTING IN PATERSON, NEW JERSEY ON JULY 4TH 2009 - WE WERE GOING TO DROP OFF MY NIECE AS SOON WE COME OUT FROM THE DRIVE WAY IT WAS THERE THE UFO

We were invited to the fireworks that july foth we were getting late for the event and I have two of my nieces at the house so it was time to go and I was driven on reverse to take the my steert south when I sorely stopped the car there was that objects I ask everyone in the car do you see it they yes then I try to get closer and it desopear in front of my eye's

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Pageviews